January 22, 2022
In part 2 of our Rolex 24 at Daytona preview, Kris, Austin and Michael chat GTD - the new GTD Pro class, the driver time rules, and all 35 GT machines broken down and analysed with predictions aplenty! We also pick out the big names from the MPC 4 Hour race as a curtain raiser to the big event!
- 0:01 GTD Pro - A brand new class for IMSA
- 0:05 GTD Pro Teams and Drivers - Porsche
- 0:11 Corvette
- 0:14 Lexus
- 0:17 Aston Martin
- 0:20 BMW
- 0:24 Ferrari
- 0:27 Mercedes
- 0:32 Lamborghini
- 0:35 GTD-Pro predictions
- 0:38 GTD - 22 cars! Lexus
- 0:43 Porsche
- 0:53 Lamborghini
- 1:02 Ferrari
- 1:06 Aston Martin
- 1:11 Mercedes
- 1:22 McLaren
- 1:26 Acura
- 1:29 BMW
- 1:35 predictions
- 1:40 Pilot Challenge - 4 Hours on Friday!
January 21, 2022
Today, Kris and Austin join Michael as we preview the 2022 Rolex 24 at Daytona! We chat about the big changes in the IMSA off season (including GTD Pro's introduction!), get excited for the first race of the year, and break down each of the prototype teams and drivers in Part 1 of our preview!
- 0:02 The off-season - GTD Pro's introduction, DPi down to two
- 0:14 Daytona, the Speedway, and the 24
- 0:25 DPi - Last man standing in a 7 car hit out
- 0:44 LMP2 - USA vs Europe with plenty of interest across the Atlantic!
- 1:21 LMP3 - 9 LMP3's to add chaos?
As always, thanks to TheRacingLine.App for their support!
January 13, 2022
Welcome to Season 7 of Endurance Chat! Today, Austin catches up with Michael to discuss the FIAWEC Season 10 entry list, fresh off the press! We dive into who's there, who's not, and who's changed since last November's finale at Bahrain, and offer our thoughts on the record number of cars and the 2022 calendar!
- 0:00 Season 7!
- 0:04 A record entry list for the FIAWEC
- 0:06 LMH - Peugeot make the cut, ByKolles don't
- 0:23 LMP2 - Big name returns and new faces!
- 0:50 GTE-Pro - Another car in the mix!
- 0:56 GTE-Am - Remarkable continuity from last year's 13 car entry
- 1:03 A record entry comes with implications...
- 1:10 The 2022 Calendar - 6 Rounds from America through Europe to Asia!
Thanks to TheRacingLine.App for their continued support!
January 4, 2022
Welcome to a new venture for Endurance Chat! Join Kiwi and Floody (Chris and Michael) for a new project; From The Grandstands! A monthly podcast where we discuss all the sport we consume, from Supercars and Cricket through to Lawn Bowls and Biathlon. No sport is safe from our eyes!
This month, we reflect on the Bathurst 1000 from last month, catch up on the Supercars Silly Season, and wax lyrical about the longest rivalry in Cricket; The Ashes.
- 0:00 Welcome to the Grandstand!
- 0:04 SupercarsChat - Wrapping up Bathurst
- 0:33 Supercars Silly Season
- 0:49 Hit for 6 - The Ashes
- 1:20 There's also other Cricket!
- 1:27 What we're watching this month - Cricket, Tennis, Dakar, Biathlon!