KiwiChris returns to chat Bathurst with host Michael, as we launch the 2020 IGTC season with Australia's premier GT3 race, the Bathurst 12 Hour. With a bumper GT3-Pro field and 39 cars, there's plenty to delve into including a dive into the mixing pot of Australian and International talent, a discussion on the relevance of lower class cars, and all of the on and off track action to look forward to over the weekend!
- 0:01 The Bathurst 12 Hour
- 0:07 Mount Panorama, the hallowed tarmac.
- 0:19 GT3-Pro; 20 cars, 11 manufacturers, an all out GT3 brawl
- 1:17 Pro-Am; Some of Australia's best amateurs against worldwide challengers
- 1:35 Silver Cup; A 7 car field chasing class honours
- 1:47 The lower classes and supports; a discussion on the relevance of lower classes in the main race
- 2:03 Final comments, plus a note on Australia's recent bushfire disaster