November 21, 2019
In this episode, Michael (Floody), Austin (Cookie) and Kris (Kriswascher) preview the 2019/2020 Asian Le Mans Series, chatting about the class structure, calendar, and every entry across the four classes and four rounds! Listen to us butcher pronunciation, get lost searching for drivers, and the classic Endurance Chat banter as we give AsLMS the full Endurance Chat treatment for the first time!
- 0:01 Welcome to the 2019/2020 Asian Le Mans Series
- 0:11 The Calendar - 4 rounds, including 3 non-WEC circuits
- 0:22 The LMP2 class - A mix of Asian talent and European flair
- 0:41 The LMP2-Am class - Old spec LMP2's fight for a chance at Le Mans
- 0:52 The LMP3 class - ACO's middle tier with top tier talent
- 1:00 The GT3 class - WEC champions, F1 competitors, and a great mix of drivers
- 1:23 Final thoughts on the series
November 5, 2019
In this episode, Michael Zalavari (Floodman11) wraps up the talking points from the WEC 6 Hours of Fuji, discusses the upcoming WEC event at Shanghai, and reviews the ELMS finale at Portimao!
- 0:01 WEC Fuji - The P1 Battle
- 0:13 LMP2 - JUMBO, Am strats, and Orecas
- 0:25 GTE-Pro - Winning when you have pace (and when you don't!)
- 0:32 GTE-Am - Untouchable Am's and Aston Martins
- 0:46 WEC Shanghai - Entry additions, P1 handicaps, and predictions
- 0:59 ELMS finale - 4 Hours of Portimao
- 1:04 Race start, red flags, and the GTE-Championship
- 1:07 LMP2 - A tense fight to the line for LMP2 honours
- 1:16 LMP3 - Two sides of the championship fight
- 1:21 ELMS 2019 - the best championship of the year?
Note: The second half of this podcast suffered some recording issues, resulting in clipping/cutting. Hopefully it's not too off putting!