June 12, 2018
In this episode, Floodman11, CookieMonsterFL and Trewavasaurus talk you through the LMP classes at Le Mans. Do the privateers have a chance? Will Alonso take part 2 of the triple crown? Which Am driver do we think is the best? Will the ByKolles car get to the end before barbequeing itself? All this and more, answered within!
- 0:01 A very brief chat about the 2020 Regulations
- 0:09 LMP1 - Every car and line up analysed
- 0:47 Equivalence of Technology - What is it? Why does it exist? How will it affect the race?
- 1:00 LMP2 - Ligiers, Orecas and Dallaras; Every car and line up analysed
June 9, 2018
In this episode, Floodman11, Kriswascher97 and Kiwichris1709 walk you through the ins and outs of this years LMGTE Classes for the Le Mans 24 Hours. Struggling to decide on those last pics for FWEC? Trying to pick which Ford or Porsche is going to be the strongest of the bunch? Confused by the random variety of drivers in GTE-Am? We've got you covered!
0:02 - GTE-Pro discussion and analysis
0:42 - BoP - What is it good for? (Actually quite a lot)
0:52 - GTE-Am discussion and analysis
1:31 - Wrap of the GT classes
June 2, 2018
In this episode, Floodman11, CookieMonsterFL and Kiwichris1709 (with a little help from trewavasaurus!) put together a Newbies guide to Le Mans.
- 0:00 What is Le Mans, and why do we care?
- 0:14 The Circuit de la Sarthe, and the historic events on the track
- 0:34 The cars and classes that make up this years event
- 0:45 Multiclass racing and amateur drivers? How do they fit in
- 0:51 The legends, both drivers and teams, that have been born through this event
- 1:04 "Le Mans chooses it's winners" - The story of Toyota
- 1:11 This year's event - how it's structured
- 1:25 Where and how to watch
Hope you enjoy, and possibly learned something!