Ollie joins Michael to break down the ins and outs of the first round of the WEC for 2021, including the debut of the LMH category. Much was said in the lead up, politicking was in full force, but at the end of the day, it was great to have the WEC back! We dive into the expectations and delivery of the LMH machines, the pace in LMP2, and breaking driver ratings in GTE-Am, while also briefly looking ahead to (todays!) ELMS race at the Red Bull Ring, and Penske's return with Porsche
- 0:01 PORSCHE AND PENSKE BABY - Well someone's hyped
- 0:05 FIAWEC Spa - The broadcast and media product for 2021
- 0:14 LMH - How did the new class fare?
- 0:35 LMP2 - New faces, same teams!
- 0:54 GTE - Estre in a class of his own
- 1:04 GTE-Am - Ben Keating, Porsche troubles, and Super Silvers
- 1:24 ELMS Red Bull Ring - Entry list updates, LMP2 updates, awesome race track updates!
Thank you to TheRacingLine.App for their support! https://www.theracingline.app/