September 15, 2020
Completing our trifecta of Le Mans previews, Michael, Chris and Kris got together to talk GTE at Le Mans. We cover off all the discussion points in GTE-Pro, and provide insight into the 22 strong GTE-Am grid, with poor pronunciation and wild supposition throughout! Enjoy!
- 0:01 GTE-Pro
- 0:23 GTE-Am - What is the class?
- 0:27 Teams and Drivers - AF Corse to Team Project 1
- 0:43 Teams and Drivers - Iron Lynx to Red River Sport
- 0:55 Teams and Drivers - JMW to Dempsey-Proton
- 1:19 Teams and Drivers - Gulf and Aston Martin
- 1:26 Predictions and wrap up!
September 14, 2020
Michael and Oliver walk you through every LMP1 and LMP2 car for this year's Le Mans 24 Hour. We discuss the teams, drivers, and all the additional factors we think matter for each of the 29 LMP cars entered in this years race, and some that aren't!
- 0:01 Le Mans' Farewell to LMP1
- 0:03 Toyota - The Last Hy Standing
- 0:15 LMP1 Privateers
- 0:23 The LMP2 Class - Prototype Racing on a Budget
- 0:29 Teams and Drivers - Eurointernational to Dragonspeed
- 0:44 Teams and Drivers - United to Duqueine
- 1:00 Teams and Drivers - Panis to Alpine
- 1:19 Teams and Drivers - JOTA to Richard Mille
- 1:42 Predictions, Tyres, and farewell!
September 14, 2020
New to endurance racing? Trying to figure out what Le Mans is? Confused by a race that lasts 24 Hours? This is the podcast for you! We get together to share everything you need to know for this year's 24 Hours of Le Mans! Follow along and learn the importance of the event, the cars, classes and track, and the format for the Grand Prix of Endurance!
- 0:01 What is the 24 Hours of Le Mans?
- 0:13 What is the challenge?
- 0:18 The Track - 13.6km through the French countryside
- 0:41 The Classes - Prototype and GT Machinery
- 1:00 Multiclass - 4 Races all at once
- 1:06 This week - Condensed format, new qualifying!
- 1:16 How we watch, and how to get involved!