In another edition of Flood and Cookie's Intimate Hour, Michael and Austin discuss the return to racing, as organising bodies start to release updated calendars to restart series around the world. We chat WEC, Le Mans, ELMS, IMSA and other sportscar racing updates, before rounding off with a 20 minute discussion on whatever we felt like really!
- 0:03 WEC - Spa, Le Mans and Bahrain to return us to a calendar-year season
- 0:18 Le Mans - Extra darkness, less GTE-Pros. Where do we stand?
- 0:39 ELMS Calendar - Silverstone the casualty in a condensed schedule
- 0:43 IMSA - Tight turnarounds in a 20 week season
- 0:55 The Bathurst 12 Hour - A potential Supercars double header?
- 1:08 Flood and Cookie go off the rails