In this episode, Michael Zalavari (Floodman11) and Austin Zetzman (CookieMonsterFL) chat about the big happenings from the WEC season 8 opener at Silverstone, plus catch up on the 3 rounds of ELMS that we've managed to miss! Not to worry though, we'll make sure you're all caught up as the ELMS heads towards it's final round, plus we preview this weekend's WEC round at Fuji!
- 0:01 WEC Silverstone - Season 8 off to a wet and wild start!
- 0:06 How the weather affected the race
- 0:11 LMP1 - Toyota relatively untroubled as the Privateers find issues
- 0:17 /r/WEC sidebar - We're on an LMP1 car!
- 0:22 Floody's soapbox - the hot-track Ginetta recovery
- 0:27 LMP2 - Coolcoolcoolcoolcool, especially if you're on Michelins
- 0:38 GTE-Pro - Less cars does not mean less action!
- 0:44 GTE-Am - Frantic from the get go
- 0:52 Previewing Fuji, and the new LMP1 performance adjustment system
- 1:03 ELMS catch up; Barcelona - sensational in the Spanish sunset
- 1:13 ELMS catch up; Silverstone - Weather, incident, and strategy at the end
- 1:42 ELMS catch up; Spa Francorchamps - Late drama punctuates a messy race