May 23, 2019
To celebrate /r/WEC and Endurance Chat sponsoring a motor race, Floodman11 and a phone mic'd kriswascher97 preview this weekend's Creventic 12 Hours of Brno!
It's because of our listeners and the /r/WEC community that stickers bearing our branding have been placed on the rear of all cars in this weekend's race, and we are immensely grateful and proud of the community that has been built around watching sportscars.
Flood and Kris cover how this all happened, the Creventic organisation and culture, how refuelling, code 60, and the race itself works, plus give a brief rundown of the cars and drivers featuring in this race!
Special thanks to Luc Breukers and the Red-Camel Racing team for their assistance in this endeavour!
May 11, 2019
Floodman11 is joined by Trewavasaurus, CookieMonsterFL, Kiwichris1709 and Alex9001 to talk everything from the wet and wonderful Spa 6 Hours, the IMSA race at Mid Ohio, and a quick look ahead to the ELMS at Monza!
In this episode;
- 0:01 Ollie T's Spa experience
- 0:05 Spa Francorchamps reflections - A wet and wild weekend!
- 0:16 Trouble aplenty in LMP1
- 0:26 Running on fumes in LMP2
- 0:34 Bombastic battling in GTE-Pro (featuring technical issues!)
- 0:40 Missed opportunities in GTE-Am
- 0:44 Jumping across the pond to IMSA Mid Ohio
- 0:49 The DPi Accordion through the race
- 0:52 GTLM defined by a hero recovery
- 0:57 Crazy competitiveness in GTD
- 1:00 FCY Sets up a grandstand finish
- 1:07 The GTD Finale
- 1:11 Next round - Belle Isle Grand Prix
- 1:15 ELMS Monza - the last hit out before Le Mans
May 3, 2019
In this very last minute, organisationally challenged and technically flawed episode of Endurance Chat (sorry!), Floodman11 is joined by CookieMonsterFL, Buxoq, SolHiemis and Alex9001 to chat about the upcoming WEC race at Spa, plus a wrap of ELMS and IMSA action from Paul Ricard and Long Beach!